Friday, June 22, 2007

Enforced Secret Joy #44: Cuteness Beyond All Measure



One Baby Hazel is cute.














One Simon The Dog is cute, too.









But Baby Hazel AND Simon the Dog? Together? In the same picture? It's TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!







Dear God, thank you for Baby Hazel. Thank you for Simon the Dog. Thank you for Baby Hazel's parents and Simon's owner Tricia, that they trust me so implicitly that I can grab Baby Hazel, a glass of wine, a camera and go upstairs to find the dog and nobody says boo, nobody thinks whoa, that may be a bad idea. Thank you that Simon is so patient. He might be just as patient as you, God. Because honestly, look at that face. Thank you that Baby Hazel did not slide off the chair (though my hand supporting her might have helped a bit) Thank you that my camera battery did not die until after I got these shots. Thank you for other peoples' babies, other peoples' dogs, and thank you that I got these pictures, which make me smile. Thank you thank you thank you. Amen

No comments: