Sunday, October 08, 2006

I’m Back!

Yes I am back from Katrina Country, and I am whoo doogie tired. There’s a lot of stuff to catch up on, a lot of stuff to process, but the important part is that the trip did go off reasonably well, we worked our asses off, nobody got hurt too badly, and my laptop, wallet, and camera all made it back with me to L.A. (and the other stuff too, but those three items were the things My Mother The Phone Harpy Who I Love Very Very Much was most worried about.)

What I plan to do is blog every day about what was going on at this time last week, it’ll be much more reasonable posts that way. So check in every day this week for a brand spanking new entry. And to commemorate the experience, I am going against all my principles and posting an actual honest to God picture of me in front of one of the houses we were working on. Yep. That’s me. That’s all the stuff we had to wear. It’s a loooooong story.

No comments: