Friday, October 20, 2006

Enforced Secret Joy #18 – Disapproving Rabbits

I have no imagination today, I freely admit it.

But hell and damn if this page doesn't make me laugh every time I open it up.

(yes, Mom, it's okay to click on the link. It's fine. I PROMISE.)

Dear God, thank you for Disapproving Rabbits. Thank you for laughter, thank you for the internet, where you can find the most wonderfully weird stuff. Thank you for today, because I'm now officially taking it one minute at a time. So thank you for this minute. And the next. And the next. And rabbits. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen.

2 comments:

Carlen said...

This..."stuff on my cat"... "Daily Oliver" - how do you FIND this stuff? I mean,... seriously.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I needed this laugh more than I can say. Thank YOU!