Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Please Stop Kicking Me Around

I told God yesterday that I'm not asking for anything anymore, because whatever I ask for I don't get, or I do get and wish I hadn't gotten.

So I told God to not listen to me anymore, that He should just give me what He thinks I need.

So then God gave my house plumbing issues. And bad reviews for Polka Dotted Platypus. (people have told me they like the show, but the ones that didn't like it are the ones posting online.)

Very few people said goodbye to me at my dream job yesterday, as if it was a ghost doing my job for the past two months. My new temp gig was supposed to start today, but now it's not until tomorrow, so I lose a day of work.

My Blood Drive sign ups are below where they should be, even though we've expanded into a bigger location.

God thinks I need to be kicked. THANKS GOD! THANKS A BUNCH! COULDN'T BE SUPER HAPPIER ABOUT THIS!

blegh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Umm... let's see... you have a play up that is getting great response from the audience, despite what is being posted online. You've had a film produced this year. You've had a great job - even if it was just for a couple of months. You went on an amazing vacation recently. Hmmm... can I ask God for that? Maybe some time for perspective right now.