Thursday, March 06, 2014

They Will Know We Are Christians By How We Answer Quizzes

This week, I was asked that perennial chestnut of a question, “If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be and what three questions would you ask them.”

And I instantly answered, “Jesus.” Though if I had given the question perhaps thirty seconds more thought, I would've said my dad. But I thought reaction time was a factor and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

The three questions I would ask Jesus would be:

1. The concept of free will and how is it really supposed to work and do you think it's working as your Dad had intended it to.
2. That whole predestination thing.
3. How do you think the world's going these days?


And then I would be watching really closely to see if Jesus ate anything, and if the bread baskets magically refilled themselves, ho ho ho.

No comments: