Monday, March 16, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Yes, today, March 16th. How fortuitous that it falls on my blogging day!

And sure, there's tons of stuff I could ask for - a well paying job doing something I love for people I like, the man of my dreams, a huge spec sale, or for Striped Tiger to find financing tout suite.

But you know, I ask for those things every day.

And then I was going to be all altruistic and crap, and ask for things for everyone else, as so many of my friends are out of work, dealing with health issues and health scares, stress, family issues and film festivals of their own.

But you know, I ask for those things every day too.

So maybe today, I say to God, "Lead on, Buddy. Where you want me to go is where I'll go. I'm trusting You." And hopefully that'll start a good habit that He'll approve of.

And true, maybe it's not God leading me to the spa today. But I have to use the gift certificate at SOME point, ha ha ha.

I shall close my eyes, and pretend I'm back here, at Trunk Bay. Maybe I already got my birthday present early by going on that cruise. Yeah, I probably did. :)

2 comments:

Patty Jean said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I hope your spa day is fantastic.

aartilla the fun said...

happy birthday!
even God rested. :)

i can't wait to see what kind of spa treatments He has waiting for us in heaven!

heeeheheeeeeeeee

-x-