Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm Back, What Time Is It?

Which coast am I on? Why is the ground still swaying when I'm not on the boat anymore?

There's tons of crap to sort, and tons of crap yet to face, but I did want to toss up a few quick pictures:

I had two constant companions on the cruise and one of them was my straw hat that sister Agatha had bought for me. I named her Clementine.

My second constant companion was a clock. At home, I use my cell as my clock, but I didn't have the cell turned on the entire trip (nor did I use internet, surprisingly not as hard as I thought.) I bought this one at Target, and the whole family ended up consulting him at one point or another. He's LCD, or Lawrence C. Davenport.

The backdrop is Trunk Bay on the island of St. John. One of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been on, and I definitely want to go back to spend much more time there than the three hours we did. Plus beers are only three bucks there.

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Patty Jean said...

I love that you named your hat and watch.