Monday, September 29, 2008

Invisible Knives In My Calves

Courtesy of the sub at my Saturday morning Step 2 class.

Man it's hard to walk.

I've had a lovely time reading michelle's blog. She went to New Orleans. I'm always a sucker for a New Orleans story.

I've been attempting to write a post about my conflicting thoughts on the concept of inerrancy of Scripture, and how I don't know if I agree with the statement "the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God", because I feel like I haven't been attacked by my fellow bretheren in awhile, ho ho ho.

But it requires a little more research on my part, so to attempt to meet my Monday post quota, here's my current theme song, sung to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me."

Jesus loves me, even though
I'm a bitch and yes I know
Try to be like Christ all day
it rarely works, but still I say

Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
you all can go to hell.
(I'll see you there as well.)

KIDDING!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, you linked to me. That's so nice.

I'm very interested in the inerrancy question, so I'll be looking forward to hearing what you come up with.