Sunday, April 02, 2006

SOMEBODY TAG ME!

Okay, so I had to ask to be tagged, as the Tagger didn’t think that my Jesus Blog would want to be tagged. Fie, I say to you! It gets a little much to be all “Jesus Jesus Jesus” all the time. Please feel free to tag away, any of you, and maybe I’ll try to sneak some Jesus stuff in the answers, if they fit.

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Movie Theatre Popcorn Shoveler
2. Chip, of Chip & Dale fame at Disneyworld. (that's not me in the costume, that's an example.)
3. Video Store Clerk (before the age of Netflix)
4. Media Assistant Goddess (running the slides of notes over the sermon, which I did today at 11:00am church.)











Four movies you would watch over and over:

I don’t really watch movies over and over, so I’m changing this to my top four favorite movies of all time.

1. "Blade Runner”
2. "Memento”
3. “Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind”
4. “Se7en”

Four places you have lived:

1. Huntsville, AL
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch.

1. “Amazing Race”
2. "Lost"
3. "Veronica Mars"
4. “My Name Is Earl” tied with “Grey’s Anatomy” (but I fast forward until Patrick Dempsey shows up on the screen. Patrick Dempsey is a textbook example of growing into your face, because I thought he was a dork in the 80's, and now I can’t get enough of him. Check it out:)

I'm a Dork in the 80's






I Am A Hottie Today And You Should've Had Faith In Me All Along. Fie On You.

















Four places you have been on vacation:

Ah, here’s the rub. Does going home to visit family on the holidays count as vacation? I say no, because it’s family. Does going on vacation with family count as vacation? I say no, because it’s family. Does going somewhere that’s not home because you have an obligation (like a friend’s wedding or studying abroad) count as vacation? I say no, because you’re there for the obligation. With all that in mind, where have I been for an honest to God vacation where nobody got on my nerves but me? One place, my friends, just one place.

1. New Orleans

Four websites I visit daily:

1. www.defamer.com
2. www.wordplayer.com
3. www.dooce.com
4. www.myspace.com/twilightsingers

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Shrimp scampi
2. Pizza
3. Spicy tuna sushi, edamame, and miso soup
4. Grilled cheese sandwich and fries.

Four places I would rather be right now:


1. Up in heaven! (HA! Suddenly it’s a Jesus entry after all!)
2. In the arms of a big strong man who’s carrying me around from room to room.
3. Caribbean beach, with a pina colada
4. My bed, sleeping.
















Four friends I am tagging who I think will respond

Nobody, because everyone else has already been tagged and I am the last to jump on this wave.

Truth be told, I am a writer, I should come up with a tag all on my own. A Jesus Tag! Rockin'! Off to plot. You all have been warned...

No comments: